mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Lukáš Vlček <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: A request for prospective GSOC students
Date Sat, 03 Apr 2010 19:33:05 GMT
Hi,

My proposal had the following subject:
Mahout GSoC 2010 proposal: Association Mining

It was missing time schedule and further implementation details. I can work
on those missing parts but I was rather expecting some general discussion
about this topic first before I invest time in time planning and other
details. I can see that Mahout is getting a lot of proposals and I think
some of them will get reasonable interest of the community. Saying this I
think I am fine working on association mining "my way" without being
limited/pushed by GSoC timeline to do compromises that I do not need to do
now. However, comments from community about my proposal are still warmly
welcome.

Regard,
Lukas