mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Urgent - Withdraw my application for Google summer of code
Date Tue, 20 Apr 2010 20:02:46 GMT
Dear Yinhua,
                  Most of us here at Mahout have full time day jobs and we
contribute in terms of ideas and discussion and in terms of  code only when
we get time. You are welcome anytime to come and contribute to Mahout and
code up your Algorithm as well as improve the codebase. If you get time this
summer, maybe over a weekend, do check out what's happening with Mahout and
just dive in.

Robin