mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Richard Simon Just <i...@richardsimonjust.co.uk>
Subject Re: Reg. Netflix Prize Apache Mahout GSoC Application (SVD option)
Date Thu, 01 Apr 2010 17:41:18 GMT
Just looking for some clarification. As a GSoC project would the SVD
option mentioned below be a case of integrating the distributed SVD of
MAHOUT-180 with the existing SVDRecommender?

If so is there still a full GSoC project there? or  would I need to
combine it with say making the slope-one recommender fully distributed too?

Many Thanks
Richard