mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [NOMINATION] Sean Owen as Mahout PMC Chair
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 19:08:46 GMT
This looks just as good as my nomination thread, but it doesn't specify a
time limit.

I suggest that we agree to the same time limit as on my thread that I
mistakenly created (Wednesday 3/17 at noon PDT).  Also, if nobody else is
nominated, we should consider Sean elected by acclamation.  If somebody else
is nominated, we should immediately start a 3 day majority vote.