mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE]: release Mahout 0.3 (resend, I forgot general@lucene.apache.org)
Date Mon, 15 Mar 2010 15:27:26 GMT
hit the send button soon...

the site src edit doesnt mean it will go live. It will go live only if the
site is generated, and Grants script pushes it. I am confused about the time
zone but its supposed to autorun everynight at some (not mentioned) time
http://cwiki.apache.org/MAHOUT/howtoupdatethewebsite.html

Feel free to edit the release notes in the meantime.

Robin