mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.3 release issues
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 17:47:48 GMT
I say use your judgment. If you feel confident enough for it to be
enshrined for about 3 months in an official release, check it in. Soon
we will indeed want a proper release branch. This time it shouldn't be
more than a few days, and, probably good discipline to force everyone
to do nothing but documentation and test improvements for that time.