mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Dawid Weiss <dawid.we...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ]math[ 1.5, really?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 12:43:11 GMT
Confirmed, javac will complain about it, JDT does not. Interesting. Workarounds:

- preprocess sources from ant and substitute @Override -> <empty>
- compile with ejc (Eclipse compiler).

The second worked for me if you compile from ant, for example:

	<property name="build.compiler"
value="org.eclipse.jdt.core.JDTCompilerAdapter"/>

	<target name="dist">
		<echo>${eclipse.home}</echo>
		<javac destdir="tmp/classes" source="1.6" target="1.5">
			<src location="src2" />
			<compilerarg value="-version" />
		</javac>
	</target>