mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: core? util?
Date Mon, 08 Feb 2010 19:39:10 GMT
I don't feel super strong about it, but it feels like a utility to me.  Something that is used
to prep "raw" content for input into the actual algorithm.  That being said, I can see the
NLP case too.  Given this is the only "NLP" we have so far, I'd lean towards util.  If and
when we have more, then we can move it.

(BTW, nice work!  This is good stuff!  Although, pretty soon we are just going to have to
rename Mahout to be Apache LLR! :-)  )