mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Who owns mahout bucket on s3?
Date Sat, 27 Feb 2010 22:00:11 GMT
The least they could show are the counters. if it doesnt show anything in
the logs, I am going to kill this after running the full instance hour is
finished.

@Jake, Hopefully you will have better luck.
I will try with a smaller dataset tomorrow and try chunking the wikipedia
data into some 30-40 chunks like sean suggested. Maybe will get better
behaviour

Robin