mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Look! No more ISSUES
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:18:18 GMT
this was the format last time

New Mahout 0.2 features include

   - Major performance enhancements in Collaborative Filtering,
   Classification and Clustering
   - New: Latent Dirichlet Allocation(LDA) implementation for topic
   modelling
   - New: Frequent Itemset Mining for mining top-k patterns from a list of
   transactions
   - New: Decision Forests implementation for Decision Tree classification
   (In Memory & Partial Data)
   - New: HBase storage support for Naive Bayes model building and
   classification
   - New: Generation of vectors from Text documents for use with Mahout
   Algorithms
   - Performance improvements in various Vector implementations
   - Tons of bug fixes and code cleanup