mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Profiling SequentialAccessSparseVector
Date Sat, 20 Feb 2010 12:31:15 GMT
FuzzyK is creating problems as is. Still for reuters it is converging to the
same point as is, i tried m=1,2,3,4 no difference.  I found one slowdown
thought (that is distance calculation with centroid as second parameter(its
much faster with centroid as the first parameter). Better we tackle
separately