mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jake Mannix <jake.man...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mass Code Cleanup
Date Sat, 13 Feb 2010 23:13:25 GMT
I've got to say, in the future, I really agree with Grant - we can't go and
do
mass code changes, we've always got little experimental patches and
checkouts going on, and it's hard enough making sure to keep all of those
svn up'ed as needed, let alone worry about sudden piles of incoming
conflicts do to this kind of thing.

Maybe if I checked my code in faster, this wouldn't be quite as annoying,
but I'd hate to feel like I should be racing to get my stuff in before it
gets
clobbered...

  -jake