mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Splitting math
Date Wed, 27 Jan 2010 22:57:30 GMT
This is to facilitate the HPPC/Colt maneuver, and also to allow a
collections lib unmixed with math.

Upon closer examination, it looks like the rest of you remove the JET
dependencies from the collections code when you imported it.

So, a simpler proposal arises:

1) Move Sorting and a few other non-mathematical things to utils.
2) Move collections to 'collections'.
3) The remainder remains in 'math'.