mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Drew Farris <drew.far...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MAHOUT-225
Date Thu, 17 Dec 2009 20:49:04 GMT
Benson,

Since a commit of MAHOUT-225 doesn't seem forthcoming, feel free to
continue to submit patches against the existing tree -- I'd be happy
to re-generate the cleanup patch at a later date if necessary. I don't
want it to hold up the work you're doing.

An alternative would be to try apply the path to your working copy
with the assumption that it will be committed as is, but I imagine
that would be the riskier alternative.

Drew