mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Robin Anil <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MAHOUT-229
Date Mon, 28 Dec 2009 17:01:06 GMT
patch applies cleanly.

mvn clean install is failing
lots of cant find symbol errors like the one below

/ebs/mahout/math/src/main/java/org/apache/mahout/math/map/AbstractIntObjectMap.java:[15,38]
cannot find symbol
symbol  : class IntProcedure
location: package org.apache.mahout.math.function

I tried going into codegen dir and running a mvn install but that too isnt
helping

Robin