mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Benson Margulies <bimargul...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: code generation for hash maps
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2009 21:31:25 GMT
1) velocity spews endless useless log messages whenever you touch it.
2) I found an ant task for fmpp that could be easily mutated into a
maven mojo. I didn't find the equivalent for velocity, but I think I
got distracted in the process.

I think that the templates in this case will be so simple as to make
the point moot. In fact, I begin to suspect that either device could
digest them.

I started writing code to call fmpp, but if I don't find a good answer
to the puzzle of the moment, I'm going to go read up the velocity doc
and perhaps change horses.