mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Feedback on release candidate for 0.2
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 14:02:24 GMT
Yeah OK, then sign by hand? Sigs are important indeed.

I'm just weighing this against, again, 2 more emails today about
problems that I fixed ages ago, that people aren't getting since
they're downloading 0.1. You guys are also in a great position to
promote 0.2 in person. I think it'd be great to get them out ASAP.

Is there anything at all I can do?