mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Publish code quality reports on web-site?
Date Sat, 28 Nov 2009 10:29:46 GMT
On Saturday 28 November 2009 08:30:26 Sean Owen wrote:
> I'm all for generating and publishing this.

Great. Than I will go an tweak the checks to match our guidelines, twiddle a
bit with the output format and than integrate the stuff into our nightly
build.

> I didn't see anything big flagged, good, but we should all have a look
> at the results and tweak accordingly. In some cases it had a good
> small point, or I was indifferent about the approach it was suggesting
> versus what was in the code, so I changed to comply with the check.

The reports generated are just "examples" - I am all for adjusting all checks
(or adding new ones) that do not fit our needs. Going through your list and
doing the proposed changes, reupload the site so everyone can have a look.

Isabel

--
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>