mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release help, stuck on gpg-sign?
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 11:24:04 GMT
This could again be my misunderstanding. This was my attempt to get
all artifacts signed and this appeared to do it. But if it was already
in place via the parent pom, yes, I doubt it actually does anything.
Let us observe the result -- seems like we're making progress in
integrating with the apache-release profile properly in several
places, so perhaps that will happen to work now.