mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 0.2
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:52:35 GMT
It still sounds somewhat significant to me. Either it's rushed or
takes a while and both seem negative.

I think it is vital, at least, to put a schedule on this, or else we
are basically saying 0.2 is to not be released indefinitely, and
that's no good. Last time we said we'd finish up and release this was
2 weeks ago, and there hasn't been progress on this issue.

I'm starting to feel strongly enough to call for a vote?