mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Areas needing help
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 06:26:17 GMT
On Mon, 14 Sep 2009 18:42:30 +0100
Sean Owen <srowen@gmail.com> wrote:

> EMMA is super, and not too hard to setup. Run some code that exercises
> the library and it'll tell you what doesn't ever seem to be executed.
> Running all unit tests through it therefore shows quite clearly what's
> not getting touched by test execution.

There is an eclipse plugin that makes running EMMA trivial (just
right-click on the src/test/java folder and select the "coverage as
unit tests") button. I would assume, something similar exists for
IntelliJ.

There is also an Emma-Maven Plugin that checks coverage at build time
and can generate a nice coverage report for the project reports page.

Isabel