mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <>
Subject Re: Fwd: Use for deployment
Date Fri, 04 Sep 2009 10:48:13 GMT
On Tue, 1 Sep 2009 06:27:04 -0700
Grant Ingersoll <> wrote:

> > From: Jukka Zitting <>
> > For snapshots, we can simply configure the Hudson build
> > to "mvn deploy" to the repository without worrying about syncing
> > stuff from to

That sounds particularly interesting to me: Having a repo that has
(maybe nightly) Mahout-0.2-SNAPSHOTS deployed would help those very
early bleeding edge adopters on maven.

Had a look at our hudson entry
( - right?) -
from the command line output of the last build it seems like it is still
configured to build with ant?

I guess it might make sense to mark jira issues that have patches
attached to them as "patch available" once that is fixed?

I added the apache parent to our pom - at least a "mvn install" from
root still runs smoothly.

> > Unless anyone objects, I'll ask the
> > maintainers to set things up for Tika and update the Tika POMs
> > accordingly.

If I understood the release guide correctly, basically all that needs
to be done in the POM is to add the apache parent? maintainers - that would be infra@apache, namely
INFRA-1896, right?

View raw message