mahout-dev mailing list archives

From ops <operati...@netscienceresearch.com>
Subject Re: mahout hadoop release
Date Sat, 29 Aug 2009 15:00:48 GMT

Thanks for the explanation.
We're on hadoop 0.19.2 now,  and were about to look at 0.2.0 but will
hold off.

So the other answer must be: Mahout does intend to be up to speed with
the most current version of hadoop - the one that works properly!

--
CONFIDENTIAL. Copyright NetScienceResearch, Inc. 2009, All Rights Reserved. This email or
electronic transmittal and any files transmitted with it may contain privileged and confidential

distribute or use this message. If you are not the intended recipient please immediately delete
the message and any attachments from your system without reading, copying  or otherwise using
them and notify the sender immediately.

If you are the intended recipient, you are not authorized to distribute, copy or disclose
this message to others without prior explicit written permission.