mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About Code Profiling
Date Tue, 30 Jun 2009 13:00:17 GMT
Oh yes, much more than that. It'll break it down by line number if you
like. It produces call trees, hotspot reports, inclusive/exclusive
timing. It'll profile memory usage and report on lock contention, even
report on JDBC calls. Most profilers do this, not just JProfiler, but
JProfiler does a nice job of it for sure.

Might be worth trying the free eval at least.