mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <ted.dunn...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Bootcamps Redeaux?
Date Wed, 22 Apr 2009 19:22:20 GMT
I took the liberty of adding these to the proposed talks page.  Presumably
it would be good to group all of the lucene related talks together.

Can talk-proposers put some guesstimates for time required on their talks?

http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/LuceneAtApacheConUs2009

--
Ted Dunning, CTO
DeepDyve