mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Kumar <joeku...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: SVM implementation for Mahout
Date Mon, 06 Apr 2009 05:12:16 GMT
Thanks Isabel. I communicated with Vikas and he is glad to relax his license
so as to reuse svmlin in mahout.
He was asking about what licensing he should specify for svmlin so that it
can used in mahout ? any thoughts / suggestions please

I am new to Hadoop and I was wondering if svmlin would be a good choice for
exploiting the power of Hadoop ? has anyone already analyzed on this ? would
appreciate any pointers

thanks
Joe.

--
God doesnot ask us of our ability but our availability
http://joekumar.net