mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <isa...@apache.org>
Subject Re: SVM implementation for Mahout
Date Sun, 05 Apr 2009 11:05:31 GMT
On Friday 03 April 2009, Joe Kumar wrote:
> I was wondering if anyone had already contacted Vikas (author of
> svmlin). If not, I can check with him to see if we could reuse svmlin.

I have contacted Vikas quite a while ago. He even seemed interested in Mahout
and offered to contribute to the project. Unfortunately I have not heard back
from him for several months and have not seen him on our lists :( Feel free
to ping him concerning svmlin.

Isabel

--
Democracy is good.  I say this because other systems are worse.		-- Jawaharlal
Nehru
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>