mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MAHOUT-104: Taste Web
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 15:34:35 GMT
OK but why does this reasoning not imply we should separate out any of
the other components in Mahout -- why is this piece better as an
artifact but nothing else is? I am not getting why it's special... I
am sure I would not have a problem with it as long as I understand the
logic and therefore feel confident we're setting this up the right
way.