mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Sean Owen <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: MAHOUT-104: Taste Web
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:57:30 GMT
That's cool, still, I am missing the driver for this change? I can
easily be convinced, just wasn't sure what it is, why this particular
facet needs its own Maven package but nothing else.

(The EJB is all but defunct indeed -- the code is for EJB 2.x, not
3.x, and 3.x is about to not be the latest version either. So it is
almost an example indeed... I would not worry about treating it
specially at all.)