mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: MAHOUT-104: Taste Web
Date Wed, 04 Feb 2009 14:54:03 GMT
It's not that it makes anything any less "core".  I think it
simplifies packaging in Maven, as you can designate the <packaging>
element, and then Maven knows how to take care of it w/o any extra
setup.

So, yeah, the EJB client (do people still do EJBs?) would be a
candidate, too, as Maven has an EJB packaging option.  Is there
currently special Ant packaging for the EJB?  I don't see it, although
I do see the code in examples.