mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 0.1 try again
Date Thu, 13 Nov 2008 14:55:08 GMT
I think the number one thing people can do is read through and add to
the documentation and also try out the examples.  Basically, do what
Hoss did on the first release candidate by building the distribution
and then try to get started running it.

After that, I think there are a few remaining issues target to 0.1, so
try out the patches and give feedback on whether they work or not.

-Grant