mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Any one working on Cluto- Clustering Algorithm or similar to this?
Date Wed, 15 Oct 2008 13:22:24 GMT
Sounds good.  I will hopefully have some time to take a look at the
paper in the near future.  In the meantime, I'd say go for it.  I
think we are pretty open to most approaches.  IMO, they don't
necessarily have to be hadoopified, either.

-Grant

On Oct 13, 2008, at 12:37 AM, Palleti, Pallavi wrote:

> I am interested in http://glaros.dtc.umn.edu/gkhome/node/193. I am yet
> to go thru this publication. After then, I will be able to tell
> clearly.
> Right now, I am interested in the algorithms and the pruning or
> filtering part if any that is done for large dimensional sparse data
> sets in Cluto.
>
> Thanks
> Pallavi

Grant Ingersoll
Lucene Boot Camp Training Nov. 3-4, 2008, ApacheCon US New Orleans.
http://www.lucenebootcamp.com

Lucene Helpful Hints: