mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject 0.1 release candidate 1
Date Fri, 19 Sep 2008 11:47:49 GMT
I just created the first release candidate for 0.1, here:

http://people.apache.org/~kalle/staging-area/mahout0.1rc1

Please download and report back on any issues you encounter. The Maven
artifacts are missing so there /will/ be a release candidate 2! I'm
however a little bit busy this afternoon and might not be able to get
to that until tomorrow, or perhaps even monday.

One thing I've noticed is that we have very little package level
javadocs. It might be a good thing if we wrote at least a one sentance
abstract for each algorithm so there was something in the description
for the packages in the javadocs root.

      karl