mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "Robin Anil" <robin.a...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: CNB: Learning from Huge Datasets
Date Thu, 31 Jul 2008 18:54:51 GMT
Phew!. finally after loosing  a ton of hair. turning some into grey and
breaking the rest(Ian had warned me about this). I fixed the stupid bug.
Hope to get the patch out soon.

--
Robin Anil
Senior Dual Degree Student

techdigger.wordpress.com
A discursive take on the world around us

www.minekey.com
You Might Like This

www.ithink.com
Express Yourself