mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "Sean Owen" <sro...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: OutOfMemory Exception !
Date Mon, 02 Jun 2008 13:18:05 GMT
Yep I saw the same thing. You can either change that settings up your
maximum heap size to, say, 128MB. (Add -Xmx128m to the command line.)
I just committed a change to build.xml to address this. Otherwise the
JVM default  is something like 64MB. It's not that your computer is
out of memory.

Yes it just looks like the new default settings assume more memory. It
can be tuned but it seems like 128MB seems like an OK amount of memory
for a worker to use.

Sean