mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Ted Dunning <tdunn...@veoh.com>
Subject Re: CHANGES.txt vs. JIRA
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 22:46:23 GMT

I think it would be much better for Jira to publish it.  The "how to submit"
page says that it should come in on the patch, but that means the comments
are quadrupplicated (once in Changes.txt in the patch, once on the patch,
once on Jira with the patch and once on the SVN check-in).  Surely
duplicated is enough (on Jira when uploading the patch and once on SVN when
the patch is committed).