mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: New FF slides version
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 21:35:50 GMT
Very cool!  Thanks for taking this up Isabel.

You might consider making the "Where is ML used" sooner, up towards
the front.

I don't know that I would "name names" on the GSOC page, as we don't
know who will be selected.

Under initial contributions, we also have the Canopy Clustering!

Also, not sure when your talk is, but _if_ it is before the Mahout
BOF, you should mention that.

-Grant