mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Eastman <jeast...@windwardsolutions.com>
Subject Logo
Date Sun, 27 Apr 2008 21:18:08 GMT
Have we finally settled enough on the attached logo (that Isabel used in
her talk) enough that I can remove the DRAFT stamp on it? From my
perspective we all liked this version, then experimented with some more
elaborate ideas briefly and finally came back to this one because it is
clean, simple and to the point.

I'm giving a Mahout talk to the Data Mining & Research Group at Yahoo!
Tuesday - similar in content to Isabel's - and find the DRAFT stamp to
be unnecessarily distracting. Are we are past that now?

Jeff

PS: Here the presentation, hopefully you can get it from the archive as
I notice the Apache list server strips attachments from the notifications.