mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Karl Wettin <karl.wet...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Cross validation
Date Tue, 01 Apr 2008 18:02:55 GMT
With a "variable set" do you mean a sub set of features (attributes,
columns) to be evaluated with a cross validation?

I really know to little and have to read up a bit in the Weka book (Data
mining, 2nd edition, page 420-425) and take a look if some algorithm
makes more sense than others.

It would be nice to to feature select and rank a 100K features wide
ngram Lucene index with various classes.

     karl