mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Grant Ingersoll <gsing...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Google Summer of Code
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2008 14:44:10 GMT
Well, here's your chance.  Make a proposal of something you would like
to work on that fits with what we are doing and we'll discuss it and
possibly put it up as a project.

I think it would be great if anyone took on something like M/R SVM
implementation, or one of the other ones that is not already under way.

-Grant