mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "Lukas Vlcek" <lukas.vl...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mahout logo proposal (second refactoring)
Date Mon, 17 Mar 2008 06:22:43 GMT
Jeff,

I like the discussion. The idea with Rubik's Cube sounds interesting! (It is
interesting to see what some people can do - like solving it with their eyes
closed<http://www.strangepuzzle.com/download.php?videoName=3x3x3-BLD%20MarcusStuhr%2077.61.wmv>...
I will try to draw with my eyes closed :-)

Lukas

--
http://blog.lukas-vlcek.com/