mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Isabel Drost <apache_mah...@isabel-drost.de>
Subject Re: GSOC
Date Sun, 30 Mar 2008 10:43:06 GMT
On Saturday 29 March 2008, Marko Novakovic wrote:
> I apply for SVM algorithm at Hadoop platform.
> I hope that I will be accepted by Google and Appache,
> I am serious in intention to do this jos as great.

I think it would be great if you could add a little more information to your
application - if you have not already done so in the GSoC web form. Some
ideas of useful information, that can help us judge your application:

 - your background
 - your reason for applying to do this task
 - your first project plan how you want to proceed
 - whatever else you think might help us decide that you are a perfect fit

Isabel

--
You look like a million dollars.  All green and wrinkled.
  |\      _,,,---,,_       Web:   <http://www.isabel-drost.de>
'---''(_/--'  `-'\_) (fL)  IM:  <xmpp://MaineC.@spaceboyz.net>