mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "juber patel" <juberpa...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: i would like to contribute as a developer
Date Sun, 24 Feb 2008 07:01:42 GMT
thanks Grant.

I don't mind donating that code to Mahout. As it is none of the
proposed algorithms is from the evolutionary computing area. And I
would also like to contribute wherever possible. I will be reading the
mailing list keenly.

I want to know from your end the feasibility of including Amiba in
Mahout. Maybe someone familiar with evolutionary computing (and Gene
Expression Programming in particular) can have a look at Amiba and
give a feedback. GEP is similar to Genetic Algorithms.

--
Juber Patel        http://juberpatel.googlepages.com