mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "edward yoon" <edw...@udanax.org>
Subject Re: Matrix/Vector Needs and Collections
Date Fri, 08 Feb 2008 02:18:44 GMT
I talked already in hadoop mailing list about Matrix package.
Should i close the http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/Matrix page and work code?

--
I started develop the hbase matrix package and benchmarks between the
Map/Reduce + Hbase environment and the R-ScaLAPACK + ScaLAPACK +

http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/DataProcessingBenchmarks

--
B. Regards,
Edward yoon @ NHN, corp.

Edward,

we may be able to add these as hbase contrib if hbase becomes a full
subproject of hadoop

---

--
B. Regards,