mahout-dev mailing list archives

From "Goel, Ankur" <Ankur.G...@corp.aol.com>
Subject Hi
Date Mon, 11 Feb 2008 12:58:59 GMT

Hi Folks,
         I have a budding interest in the area of machine learning and
information retrieval.
Off late I have been working on collaboration based filtering algorithms
that analyse user-click
history to learn user-behaviour and build associations between users and
clicks.
Just for the sake of info, I am pretty much familiar with Map-Reduce
programming model and have
been using as the map-reduce framework for my jobs.

Having a look at Apache Mahout, it seems like just the right place to
nurture my interest in the
Field. I am looking forward to make active contributions to Mahout.

Can anyone suggest how do I know who is working on what?

Thanks
-Ankur