mahout-dev mailing list archives

From sandeep dey <s...@yahoo-inc.com>
Subject Mahout in Yahoo!
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2008 23:05:09 GMT
Hi,

I am working in the data mining and research group of yahoo and I have
been interested in mahout right from the start. I have followed all your
conversations with great interest and I am making a short presentation
on it in my group this monday (02/25/08). I hope this will interest more
people in my group to help out in the project and possibly launch it in
my internal grids.

Can you guys help me out on the presentation with ideas that i can put
in my presentation. I will also try to demonstrate to them some kind of
working prototypes (like the canopy clustering). Any help will be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Sandeep