mahout-dev mailing list archives

From Mason Tang <mas...@MIT.EDU>
Subject Re: Confluence Wiki
Date Sat, 26 Jan 2008 04:43:18 GMT
Hi Grant,

My Confluence username is masont.

I don't have any particularly strong feelings about which algorithms to
implement, since I'm actually not terribly familiar with all of them.
Support vector machines and neural nets are the two that I've dealt with
in my coursework, so I'll put in a small vote for those.

Also, is there any chance we'll be able to get a small (and I mean
small) cluster to run some tests on?  Local Hadoop testing only gets you
so far...

Thanks!
~ Mason

--