lucy-user mailing list archives

From Bruno Albuquerque <...@bug-br.org.br>
Subject Re: [lucy-user] Go bindings.
Date Mon, 21 Aug 2017 15:12:53 GMT
Not sure if it is the same issue. In my case I tracked it down to build.go
not correctly setting the expected paths.

It starts with it trying to use runtime.Calers(1) here:

https://github.com/apache/lucy-clownfish/blob/3b8ace37815308cad216f6fde964e5a8b2506e14/compiler/go/build.go#L43

This sets buildGO as "undefined" or something similar which obviously is
not what was expected although I am not really sure what was the intention
of this code exactly. It is supposed to set the correct paths but what
exactly was the path expected to be set to?