lucy-user mailing list archives

From "Kasi Lakshman Karthi Anbumony"<kasi.anbum...@gmail.com>
Subject [lucy-user] Lucy Benchmarking
Date Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:44:13 GMT
I am benchmarking Lucy and need few information on Lucy project. I am a beginner as far as
Lucy goes. I am interested only in "C language" port of Lucy

My questions are following and hope the experts can respond to the questions.

(1)  Is Lucy multithreaded or single threaded?

(2) Are "C" runtime and bindings stable?

(2) Is there preexisting benchmark code written in "C" to measure Lucy performance?

(3) I am seeing one under devel/benchmarks/indexers/LuceneIndexer.java. But this one is written
in Java and looks like benchmarking Lucene not Lucy. Am I right in my observation?

(4) I was thinking of modifying the lucy/c/sample applications as benchmarking application.
Is this a good strategy.
Btw is there a good way to build sample files. I have to modify the Makefile in luc/c/ directory
to build the sample files and  I am not sure if this is the correct way.

Your assistance and inputs will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks