lucy-user mailing list archives

From "Gupta, Rajiv" <Rajiv.Gu...@netapp.com>
Subject [lucy-user] RE: LUCY_Folder_Open_Out_IMP at core/Lucy/Store/Folder.c line 119
Date Tue, 06 Dec 2016 21:16:56 GMT

Rajiv Gupta

-----Original Message-----
From: Gupta, Rajiv [mailto:Rajiv.Gupta@netapp.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:47 PM
To: user@lucy.apache.org
Subject: [lucy-user] LUCY_Folder_Open_Out_IMP at core/Lucy/Store/Folder.c line 119

Any idea why I'm getting this error.

Error Invalid path: 'seg_9i/lextemp'
20161205 184114 [] [event_check_for_logfile_completion_in_db][FAILED at DB Query to check
logfile completion][Error Invalid path: 'seg_9i/lextemp'
20161205 184114 []  LUCY_Folder_Open_Out_IMP at core/Lucy/Store/Folder.c line 119
20161205 184114 []  S_lazy_init at core/Lucy/Index/PostingListWriter.c line 92

In another log file getting different error

Error rename from '<Dir>/.lucyindex/1/schema.temp' to '<Dir> /.lucyindex/1/schema_an.json'
failed: Invalid argument
20161205 174146 []  LUCY_Schema_Write_IMP at core/Lucy/Plan/Schema.c line 429

When committing the indexer object.

In both the case I'm seeing one common pattern that time is getting skewed up in the STDOUT
log file by 5-6 hrs before starting the process on this file. In actual system time is not
changed.

-Rajiv